Blog sponsors

Blog sponsors
PRECIOUS KIDS SCHOOL SITE

Monday, March 14, 2011

RAPPER M.I ADDS ANOTHER WHIP

So they say hard work pays, yes it does. But the industry also matters and by the look of things Nigerian music industry has blossomed altely offering the stars a lifestyle they only dreamnt to live in the US. The juice is MTV MAMAS award winner rapper M.I is balling big. Mr. Incredible who just acquired a C Class Mercedez Benz not too long ago, has once again added to his automobiles by acquiring a white Range Rover. I don’t know the year, but I know it’s a tokunbo. M.I is not the first Nigerian artiste that would be driving a tokunbo Range Rover or any car at that, most of them drives a tokunbo car. But make I no hear am outside say, that can isn’t M.I’s own, as I will soon roll out a list of artiste parading fake cars, artistes with no cars, and artistes driving least expected cars, and you my humble readers will be amazed. But for now, here’s wishing M.I all the best with his new ride.

No comments: