Blog sponsors

Blog sponsors
PRECIOUS KIDS SCHOOL SITE

Saturday, March 5, 2011

M.O.G IN FRESH ROW

Just when we thought things were cooling down for gospel singers M.O.G after last year’s baby mama scandal by one of the members, the group has now been accused of not crediting a singer who lent her voice to their hit song Wedding Day. According to Q-sha, real name Caroline Wanjiku, who sung the chorus, the artistes didn't credit her for the role she played in the song. “When I heard that the trio were looking for a lady with a strong voice like mine to do the chorus, I accepted and did not ask for any money. All I wanted was for them to credit me,” she told local press.
“Apart from Boss (the youngest member of the group), none of the members took time to call me and appreciate what I did. When I asked Ken-T, he arrogantly told me off,” said the bitter upcoming artiste who is currently recording at Lampstand Records.
However, MOG has dismissed her claims and put it down to a communication breakdown. Ken T said, “We did not even know who recorded the song until later as she had traveled when we were shooting the song. This is just a case of misunderstanding and we even discussed it, so I don’t know why she is still bitter.”

No comments: