Blog sponsors

Blog sponsors
PRECIOUS KIDS SCHOOL SITE

Sunday, July 14, 2013

OBSESSIONS RONNIE NOW WANTS CHILD


After their failed marriage,the man behind Obsessions, Ronnie Mulindwa and also Sharon O's ex has resorted to using all means possible to gain access to his daughter he sired with another former Obsession member, Isabella.Ronnie is the same person who lost his girl friend of eleven years, and mother to his his four-year-old boy to South African based tycoon Ivan Semwanga. Two years before meeting Sharon, Ronnie was having an affair with Isabella Nabuloli that resulted in a beautiful daughter,Louisa Angela Mulindwa. Due to irreconcilable differences, things couldn't work out between the two ex-lovers and the next thing was separating. Isabella was staying with Louisa and during that time, Ronnie could not be allowed access to his daughter. Ronnie had to seek legal redress but court decided in favour of the mother now that it was a girl child. He was however allowed to check on the daughter though his visiting rights were violated every time he went to check on her. This went on to the time Ronnie's daughter was smuggled out of the country. The girl has now made 13 and this is Ronnie's message to her. "U may be far away from Papa. but ur always close to my heart. as am sure I am to urz. U remind me so much of my beautiful, naive teen years when u chose me to be ur papa. I miss u. I hope mummy realises one day that u love ur Papa so much just like I do and gives us a chance to share that love....love u my daughter, miss u very much !! .... ur loving Papa, " Ronnie noted on his wall. Ronie later bounced back with this post: Should people who fail to work out in a relationship use children to get back at each other?

No comments: