Blog sponsors

Blog sponsors
PRECIOUS KIDS SCHOOL SITE

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

FORMER MISS KENYA LANDS DEAL WITH SKY TV

Former Miss Universe Kenya 2005 Rachel Marete is going places. The model who went to the US to further her studies has landed a big deal on SKY 664 as TV host and associate producer for the 'V Style' show on the V Channel. The model has already signed the contract and the show is soon to begin. She said 'When I came to America to further my career as a host, I had no idea I would get my own show on National TV in the United Kingdom and Europe first!!! Contract is signed. I am now the newest TV host and Associate Producer for the "V Style" show on The V Channel shopping network on SKY 664 broadcasting LIVE from Los Angeles to Europe Mon - Fri 10 pm to midnight with daily daytime reruns! I'll be bringing you the latest most exclusive luxury fashion and jewelry. Words cannot express how happy and thankful I am right now. This is the BIGGEST breakthrough of my career so far. If you are in the UK and Europe, get ready. I am invading your living rooms from right here in our Los Angeles studios!!'' She also worked at Transit TV in America as host.

No comments: