Blog sponsors

Blog sponsors
PRECIOUS KIDS SCHOOL SITE

Monday, December 31, 2012

NOHLE THEMA AND BABY...

babyShe’s been the sexpot and the It girl and most recently had the unflattering title of the Queen of Twitter Wars. But that’s all in the past, Nonhle Thema says.She admits she went through “dark woods” and lost the plot somewhat but she now has a new role to fulfil and it’s more important than anything she’s done so far.
Since the 31-year-old former TV presenter became a mom her daughter is all she wants to talk about.
Little Star Phoenix Ivy Zime Thema is a showstopper, Nonhle says proudly. “People always stare at her. She already has this grace about her.“I’m a very hands-on mom. I have a nanny and my mom with me but I’m the one with the baby all day. I know the exact time she wakes up at night and I get up to feed her every time. The only time I ask for help is when I’m on a call or sending e-mails. I didn’t have a baby for someone else to take care of. “For the first time in my life it’s not all about me,” she says. “It’s all about Star and actually it’s quite nice to have someone else call the shots around here!”

No comments: