Blog sponsors

Blog sponsors
PRECIOUS KIDS SCHOOL SITE

Monday, January 14, 2013

WAHU'S FATHER PASSES ON


2013 has started on a sad note for singer Wahu Kagwi who lost her dad last week. Details of her father's death remained scanty.  Wahu posted on her Facebook and Twitter accounts to mourn her late father. "Words fail me daddy. I still can't believe ur gone. I know ur happy and peaceful...but the reality of ur passing hasn't hit me...I don't know if it will...u were an amazing father and a wonderful friend. U gave me wings to fly. Daddy.. Even though I know u are now seated with Jesus, I will miss u. I love u forever. I shall see u again in heaven. Rest well."
On Twitter she posted ,'I'm gonna miss u daddy. My hero, my friend, and the most amazing father in the world. Rest in peace, till we meet again.'    Nameless also mourned his father-in-law on Facebook.
"Goodbye Mr Kagwi, you were the best father-in-law to me . Rest in peace! you remain alive in our hearts! till me meet again.God Bless you!"

No comments: