Blog sponsors

Blog sponsors
PRECIOUS KIDS SCHOOL SITE

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

IS NYOTA NDOGO'S LIL SISTER HIDING?

Just a month after,spotting and signing Nyota Ndogo's lil siter, SQ records chief Steve Otieno is a worried man. She is not aware where Ta2 is. 'I'm in total dillema. I cant reach Ta2 coz she doesnt own a phone. I've tried calling Nyota but she never picked up my phone. I think she doesnt have my number but I'm optimistic she will,'was all Steve told Showbizxklusivs. Ta2,released her first single last week and the record chief had arranged her video shoot this week. Sources told us that Ta2 was taking care of Nyota's house in Voi. 'She went to take care of Nyota's new house. She's in Voi,'added the source. SQ records is the most sought after recording studio at the moment.

No comments: