Blog sponsors

Blog sponsors
PRECIOUS KIDS SCHOOL SITE

Friday, July 16, 2010

DJ BUNDUKI RAIDED

Despite having a name synonymous with guns and bullets, Mombasa's top decks man DJ Bunduki's house was raided last week. The DJ who was not at home during the raid told Showbizxklusivs that he got his house windows broken into and valuable properties stolen. 'They took away my laptop, new VJ mixing machine and several other things. I had just shipped them in and I suspect someone very close to me did this,'he said. Meanwhile,DJ Bunduki has refused to be drawn in a war of words with VJ Define. This comes after VJ Define launched an online attack on him calling him names. 'I'm a business man and I dont deal with up and coming deejays. As his role model, I will teach him how to improve his game,'he said.

No comments: