Blog sponsors

Blog sponsors
PRECIOUS KIDS SCHOOL SITE

Monday, April 22, 2013

SINGLE AND SEARCHNIG MILLIONAIRE CELEB

He has the looks, the money, the fame and the wealth. The Kokomaster has hit globally and been to the biggest red carpets but surprisingly he is yet to meet his match. Seun Apara of Thisday, met the superstar and he insisted that he's still single because he hasn't found the right woman.  D'banj tells Seun: "I have dated a lot of women but I don't really want to talk about them because most of them have moved on and some are married. I don't have any regret at all because I am still young and I am still a bachelor though my mum wants me to settle down. She is proud of me and I do let her understand that it's not that I don't want to marry, I just haven't found the right woman. If she finds
the right one for me, she can call me.

No comments: