Blog sponsors

Blog sponsors
PRECIOUS KIDS SCHOOL SITE

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

EX-BANDMATES AT EACH OTHERS THROATS

3SUM band member Amstel Maboa has come out guns blazing after former bandmate Koyo Bala accused him of spreading rumours that he was dying.

An agitated Maboa says that Bala's comments about him are unfortunate and annoying. He says he is disappointed with Bala because he took care of Bala when he was very sick and when no one knew he was HIV-positive. "I was the one who was physically taking care of him and buying him medicine and food and taking him to hospital. He is my best friend. How can I go around talking rubbish about him. I wish him nothing but good health."
Maboa says he knew Bala was up to something when he called him recently and said he was checking on him.
"Koyo and I have been friends for many years. I know him like the back of my hand. When he checked on me like that I knew he was up to no good."
Maboa says he suspects that Bala was looking for sympathy or to get endorsement or something.
When asked for his side of things, Bala declined to comment. Source: Sowetan News

No comments: