Blog sponsors

Blog sponsors
PRECIOUS KIDS SCHOOL SITE

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

UGANDA'S BILLIONAIRE DIVA LAUNCHES REALITY SHOW

South African based Ugandan socialite Zari Hassan launched the first reality show in East Africa on Tuesday April 03, 2012 that will be airing on Uganda Broadcasting Corporation (UBC). Zari - The Boss Lady is a fourteen week reality television show that will feature Zari's life as a mother, wife, entrepreneur, role model and an artiste.
So many women, young and old alike have written to me expressing their admiration for me as a wife, mother and so on and therefore admire the way I balance my roles in every field I'm involved in. Iam a source of inspiration, motivation and a symbol of financial independence to many. Zari said in a statement to the press.
The statement added: "Many people have a misconception of me as a socialite, spendthrift and and attention-seeking celebrity.
I have never, at any one moment, lashed out to any member of the public and never have I ever involved myself in girlish altercations that I have been dragged into time and again. My reality show will tell everyone that Iam a mature and responsible woman, as actions speak louder than words."
Zari concludes that the reality; show Zari-The Boss Lady is not a publicity stunt, neither is it a show-off strategy. That was Zari's statement as far as the reality show that starts tonight at 8:30pm and will last for 30minutes.
During the launch Zari was with the UBC Public Relations Officer Jane Kasumba and Sylvia Owori whom Zari said they've been friends since she was 17. She took a moment off to apologize to all her followers for the bad commnets she had made and promised not to utterany of those cooments again.

No comments: