Blog sponsors

Blog sponsors
PRECIOUS KIDS SCHOOL SITE

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

NATALIE PORTMAN IS KENYAN CHARITY AMBASSADOR

Hollywood actress Natalie Portman is the new ambassador for Free the Children, an organization that works to provide educational opportunities for kids around the world.
The charity enabled the creation of the Kisaruni All-Girls Secondary Boarding School in the Maasai Mara region of Kenya.
Natalie teamed up with Free The Children in 2011, to support the Power of a Girl project, which enabled the creation of the secondary school.
She released a statement about her new position. “As a mother and the organization’s newest ambassador, I am grateful to Free the Children for giving me the opportunity to channel my passion and love of children into meaningful action that furthers the education and leadership of young women for years to come. I hope others join me in supporting this important cause.”

No comments: