Blog sponsors

Blog sponsors
PRECIOUS KIDS SCHOOL SITE

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

THE JUJU CURSE:EX-LOOSES CAR,HOUSE

WASN'T ME: Lizelle Tabane denies Juju link.
EXPELLED ANC Youth League president Julius Malema's supposed lover Lizelle Tabane was kicked out of her house in the north of Pretoria and dispossessed of her car. Businessman George Leshaba allegedly didn't take kindly to Tabane being romantically linked to Malema last year.
He kicked her out of the house he had put her in and took the VW Scirocco that he had bought her.
Leshaba refused to respond to requests for an interview with Sunday World this week, but Tabane did speak to us. The embattled Malema also failed to answer or respond to extensively detailed text messages and calls sent to him. "I'm not dating Julius and I never have," says Tabane this week. "The story of him [Leshaba] buying me a house is false. I've always stayed at home. Leshaba visited me at my home."
Tabane denies that she lived in his north Pretoria house at the time of their love affair and appears to be unaware that Leshaba is a married businessman with at least two children.
Leshaba is over 50 years old and has two homes in Haartbeespoort, where he lives with his family and another where he entertains his business associates and friends.
"We dated for almost two years and he always bought me things out of love as we were in a relationship. He bought me two other cars that you did not mention before the Scirocco," Tabane says.
"After I wanted to end things with him he became very angry and demanded I return all the things he bought me and threatened that he will make my life a living hell. I think his way of getting back to me was by going at the media.
"We went on overseas trips together. He always used to get me gifts." Tabane's first high-profile appearance was posing with Malema at the wedding of businessman David Mabilu in Mauritius last October.
"I left him last year in June way before the Mauritius story broke. I went there as a single woman. I wanted to leave him because he was abusive, insecure and obsessed with me and that's after I found out he had another girlfriend whom he has a child with in Mahikeng. "I broke up with George over a year ago. I have not seen him since.
"As for him being married that's news to me. I've been to his house, there was never a woman or kids there. To me that was a single man living alone in his house in Haartbeespoort, unless he is secretly married and I did not know," she says. Tabane also denies her widely publicized affair with Malema: "I have a boyfriend that I love very much. I won't mention his name for privacy purposes. We love and respect each other."
Last December, two reports said Tabane introduced herself at events as Malema's girlfriend.

 
RIDDLE: Malema and Tabane in Mauritius. Picture by Siphiwe Mhlambi

No comments: