Blog sponsors

Blog sponsors
PRECIOUS KIDS SCHOOL SITE

Friday, February 3, 2012

NOLLY WOOD STAR CANCELS WEDDING

You've heard it that Nollywood star actress Stephanie Okereke is getting married to Linus Idahosa in Paris in February. But the actress has come out and denied the story published by several Naija media.  In a recent interview with YNaija, the actress said the report is not true. 'Another media story! I’m not getting married in February. Very untrue, please tell them. Stephanie said. On her recent annulment, she said..''I sought for annulment and I got it. I never sought for divorce. It was an annulment. He was married to someone abroad so with that evidence I was able to seek for annulment. The court cannot grant annulment unless I had proof. The case has been on since 2007 and been dragging because of our court system. At least I’m not going to be referred to as a divorce or ex-Mrs….

No comments: